Tuesday 10 April 2012

Well, "Fiddle-dee-dee" What's This All About?

What is this blog about, you might be asking? (Or perhaps not, considering the blog title is quote ominous!) I will be posting about one of my most favourite books (and movies) of all time - "Gone with the Wind" by Margaret Mitchell. Now, I could go into a little detail about Margaret, but it's all a little boring considering this blog is about GONE WITH THE WIND... and not MM's life. Instead, let us focus on what will be the content of the blog! 

Posts will be an array of pictures from the movie (to give you something a little more aesthetically pleasing), quotes from the book from each of the characters, videos from the movie and a general breakdown of each plot point from the story. I simply adore this book and movie, and my idea was to make understanding "Gone with the Wind" that little bit easier. I'd love it if you were to include yourself in discussions, and if there is anything you would like to post onto the blog (be it a picture, video, review or just your own thoughts), please let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment